- Experience a brand new hunting reserve set in beautiful Finland.
- Hunt 19 different animal species under magical northern lights.
- Download and play Revontuli Coast today on Xbox One and Windows Store.
We’re happy to share that Revontuli Coast – the all-new reserve for the immersive hunting game theHunter: Call of the Wild – is available today for purchase on Xbox One and Windows Store.
With peak bird season just around the corner, we thought we would take this opportunity to share with you some of the things you can see and do in the new reserve. Whether it’s exploring the many biomes, or improving your bird hunting skills, Revontuli Coast has something for everyone to enjoy.
Explore Finland’s Archipelago
Revontuli Coast is inspired by Finnish culture, history and geography. It spans an impressive 25 square miles (64 square kilometers), and features diverse environments such as rocky archipelagos, coastal shores, spruce forests and fell hills. There’s also plenty of memorable landmarks and points of interest to discover, including Finland’s national treasure – the sauna.
Hunt a Wide Range of Animal Species
Revontuli Coast features 19 different animal species. This is the largest roster we’ve ever had in a reserve, which we couldn’t be more excited about. With a reworked waterfowl system coming alongside the release, and with a majority of the reserve’s species being ducks and birds, the opportunities for upland hunters are excellent. But if that’s not your thing, large game like brown bear and moose also roam the reserve.
Stay Hidden with a Water Layout Blind
Revontuli Coast also includes a versatile water layout blind. This valuable tool can be used to conceal yourself from waterfowl, ducks, and upland birds while in water. A highly useful tool!
Hike Under Breathtaking Northern ights
Finland isn’t just great for hunting, it also has a spectacular natural phenomenon known as northern lights. These beautiful dancing waves in the sky are truly a sight to behold. When you’re hiking along any of the reserve’s many trails during the night, make sure you look up every now and then!
In addition to bug fixes, improvements, and a new weapon wheel, Xbox players can also look forward to an even more immersive experience thanks to Dolby Atmos.
theHunter: Call of the Wild™ – Revontuli Coast
• Explore 25 square miles (64 square kilometers) of stunningly varied nature, spanning across rocky archipelagos, wild fields, thick spruce forests, and vibrant fell hills.
• Use the Water Layout Blind to conceal yourself from waterfowl, ducks, and upland birds while in water. • Hunt 19 different species – Revontuli Coast has the largest number of animal species ever featured in a reserve, and includes new and returning favorites such as the Western Capercaillie, Black Grouse, Brown Bear, Whitetail Deer, Raccoon Dog, and many more.
• Gaze at the magical Northern Lights that illuminates the night sky.
• Discover memorable geographical landmarks such as a large glacial pothole, an impressive balancing rock, and a wondrous gorge.
• Hike along color-marked routes and trails during the day, and rest by cozy campfires as night falls.