- Shattering Spectreglass is available now in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands, featuring the new Blightcaller class, a new dungeon linked to Vesper’s darkest secrets, and more options for Character Creation!
- Unleash elemental fury as the Blightcaller, battle against the soul-devouring wyvern known as Redmourne the Trivern and try out new ways to customize your Fatemaker — including an all-new voice!
- The Blightcaller wields the noxious essence of swamps with potent precision, suffocating foes in tempests of poisonous Plaguestorms and summoning vengeful spirits from their Bog Totem turret.
Shattering Spectreglass is available now in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands, featuring the new Blightcaller class, a new dungeon linked to Vesper’s darkest secrets, and more options for Character Creation! Unleash elemental fury as the Blightcaller, battle against the soul-devouring wyvern known as Redmourne the Trivern, and try out new ways to customize your Fatemaker — including an all-new voice!
Harness the power of the Blightcaller
The Blightcaller wields the noxious essence of swamps with potent precision, suffocating foes in tempests of poisonous Plaguestorms and summoning vengeful spirits from their Bog Totem turret. Blightcallers are adept at dealing elemental damage, particularly Poison, and get further boosts to their elemental damage whenever they apply a Status Effect thanks to their Class Feat, Whisper of Rot. Access to the Blightcaller class is granted by purchasing Shattering Spectreglass. Once owned, you can access the new class by creating a new character or by slotting it into the Secondary Class choice for an existing character via any Quick-Change Station once you’ve completed the campaign.
New ways to shape your Fatemaker
Owning Shattering Spectreglass unlocks more ways to customize your Fatemaker, including a new voice option! The Grim voice personality gives your Fatemaker a delightful doom-and-gloom demeanor, counterbalancing all those goody-two-shoes adventurers you just can’t stand.
You can also further tweak your starting stats when creating a new Fatemaker thanks to four fresh backstories to choose from: Nerfed by the Bunkermaster, Clownblood, Apprentice Barnacle Scraper, and Street Urchin Success Story.
Four weeks of boss battles and new loot
Shattering Spectreglass is the fourth Mirror of Mystery, offering a window into Vesper’s memories which are plagued by visions of Redmourne the Trivern. This mighty beast can grow multiple heads and feeds on fear, siphoning his power from lost souls. Bringing down this winged behemoth once and for all is the only way to help Vesper escape her past.
As with the other Mirrors of Mystery, Shattering Spectreglass also gives you a chance to face a more difficult dungeon and farm higher-tier loot to help you complete the main story. Available for individual purchase or via the Season Pass (sold separately and as part of the Chaotic Great Edition), Shattering Spectreglass shines light on Vesper’s mysterious past as you fight your way through her troubled memories.
Taking Redmourne out of the sky will be easier said than done. Even if you manage to avoid getting chomped by his multiple mouths — including a toothy maw on his chest that’s perpetually twisted into a tortured grimace — you’re still in danger of being thrashed by his tail, claws, and wings, or blasted by his multiple types of elemental breath. Redmourne may only have one head when you first encounter him, but more will spring forth in his subsequent forms to roast, zap, and generally obliterate you.
For three consecutive weeks following the launch of Shattering Spectreglass, Redmourne will recoup and regenerate his element-spewing heads, ready to terrorize you with a swath of new attacks. With each progressively tougher version of this battle, new Legendary gear will be added to the loot table, giving you good reason to return for some rematches.
Below is a planned schedule for when Redmourne will take on new, deadlier forms, along with the planned loot additions for each difficulty level (dates, times, and items are subject to change). You’ll have to beat each form consecutively, even if you’re playing Shattering Spectreglass after the following dates have passed. With each successive victory, Vesper will reveal more information about Redmourne — and in doing so, reveal more about herself as well.
First Form: August 11 at 9:30 a.m. PT
- New Vengeance Legendary gun
- After defeating Redmourne for the first time, new Legendary loot will be added to the Wheel of Fate: Double-Cross gun, Wicked Gossip spell, Unruly Rancor melee weapon, Mosquito’s Mantle armor, and Daemon Blight ring
Second Form: August 18 at 9:30 a.m. PT
- New Brutal Stampede Legendary armor
Third Form: August 25 at 9:30 a.m. PT
- New Curse of Malice Legendary spell
Final Form: September 1 at 9:30 a.m. PT
- New Sly Trivern Legendary gun
If you can successfully complete Shattering Spectreglass at least once, four unique level layouts and the Redmourne boss fight will be added to the pool of Chaos Chamber possibilities for even more endgame dungeon variety. Combined with the ongoing limited-time mini-events and weekly Featured Runs that are constantly being added to Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands, there’s lots to be gained from trouncing Redmourne’s new forms each week.
Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands: Shattering Spectreglass
• New options during character creation including the Grim personality and additional backstories
• New boss: Redmourne the Trivern, with four powerful forms that unlock over time
• New loot to collect, including weapons, gear, and cosmetic items
• Additional environments that, once beaten, can show up in the randomized endgame dungeons of the Chaos Chamber Command elemental forces as the new Blightcaller class The Blightcaller wields the noxious essence of swamps with potent precision, suffocating foes in tempests of poisonous Plaguestorms and summoning vengeful spirits from their Bog Totem turret. At the crossroads of life and death, rot and bloom, the Blightcaller thrives. Expand character creation with more options The Blightcaller adds even more Multiclass possibilities, giving powerful new build options to explore and perfect. Shattering Spectreglass also introduces more ways to customize your Fatemaker, adding the new Grim voice personality and four more stat-modifying backstories. Help Vesper find closure by tracking down a gigantic, soul-stealing wyvern in the fourth Mirror of Mystery Shattering Spectreglass offers a window into Vesper’s own memories, which are plagued by visions of Redmourne the Trivern. This mighty beast can grow multiple heads and feeds on fear, siphoning its power from lost souls. Bringing down this winged behemoth once and for all is the only way to help Vesper escape her past. Access to Shattering Spectreglass and other Mirror of Mystery content is granted by the Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands Season Pass or individual purchase. The Season Pass itself is included in the Chaotic Great Edition and can also be purchased separately. Base game required.
Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands: Season Pass
– Create even more Multiclass combinations with an additional seventh class, complete with two fresh Action Skills and a unique skill tree
– Test your skills against new boss encounters with scaling difficulty and optional challenges
– Collect a bevy of new Legendary weapons, gear, and cosmetic items
– Expand the pool of randomized content and rewards in the Chaos Chamber endgame mode
– Flaunt the cosmetics included in the Butt Stallion Pack: – Diamond Guard Armor Presets (3 items) – Crystal Glitter Makeup Pack (5 items) – Adamant Throne Banner Set (2 items) – Diamond Hero Statue Material
Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands
Roll your own multiclass hero and loot, shoot, slash, and cast your way through outlandish monsters and loot-filled dungeons on a quest to stop the tyrannical Dragon Lord. Everyone’s welcome, so join the party, throw on your adventuring boots, and be Chaotic Great! AN UNPREDICTABLE FANTASY WORLD
Tiny Tina is your disorderly guide through an extraordinary tabletop realm where rules rarely apply. Explore a vast overworld spanning majestic cities, dank mushroom forests, foreboding fortresses, and more! GUNS, SPELLS, AND MORE
Blast baddies with powerful guns and devastating spells in frenetic first-person battles. Use your firepower to vanquish legions of enemies, including smack-talking skeletons, land-roaming sharks, and colossal bosses. Then delve deeper into dangerous dungeons for a shot at epic loot! PARTY UP TO DEFEAT EVIL
Joining you at the table are headstrong captain Valentine and rule-obsessed robot Frette. During your quest to defeat the Dragon Lord, you’ll meet a cast of lovable misfits like a lute-wielding Bardbarian and your very own Fairy Punchfather. PERSONALIZE YOUR HERO
Create the perfect hero with deep customization, including a multiclass system that lets you mix and match six unique character skill trees, all with their own awesome abilities. Level up, refine your build, expand your arsenal, and become the ultimate adventurer. BAND TOGETHER IN CHAOTIC CO-OP
Enjoy the story solo or start a party with up to three friends in seamless online multiplayer or local split-screen. Share the spoils or rush to get the shiniest loot—how you play is up to you!